Help Young Men Through The Sport of Rugby
The Wando Rugby Club accepts donations from individuals, groups and businesses.
Over 50% of our entire team budget currently also goes directly to Mt. Pleasant Recreational Department to rent our practice and playing fields. All of our current team staff, including management, coaches, team assistants and training staff members work for us on a volunteer basis.
The donations are used to build the organization and pay team expenses as follows:
- Pay league and game fees: Fees are required to participate in the various rugby leagues and each game requires fees to pay for the referees and sometimes other game related expenses
- Rent practice and game facilities including fields, locker rooms, security, janitors, and lights for night games, etc.
- Promote youth organizations and high school athletes for exceptional performances and academic achievement.
- Purchase medical training equipment and supplies
- Pay team travel expenses
- Purchase rugby practice equipment
- Purchase Wando Rugby Club merchandise including, Game Jersey’s, Warm-ups, shirts, sweat shirts, etc. to be used by the players and coaches
- Purchase team and sponsor banners and signs
- Pay for printing and design services for team programs, posters, fliers and other Wando Rugby marketing collateral.
The Wando Rugby Club greatly appreciates donations of any amount that you can help us with as it greatly benefits our community both on and off the field.
In order to streamline the fundraising process we have started using Paypal to handle donations.
- Click the “Donate via Paypal” Button, located below. This will open up the Paypal window for Wando RFC.
- Follow the prompts and input the amount of your donation.
- Wando Rugby will confirm receipt when we are notified of the donation by Paypal.
Support Wando Rugby
Donations Via Paypal